Spearheading Tejnaksh since its inception in 2008 CEO and MD Dr Ashish Rawandale-Patil has taken the company from a small urology hospital to a multicity, multispeciality, multifaceted healthcare chain. Known for his tough business decisions and the urge to challenge the status quo, he has multiple credentials up his belt…
Under his guidance, Tejnaksh turnover and profits jumped two fold in a year. The largest urology facility of North Maharashtra and the country’s pioneer innovation company in urology, today Tejnaksh has created a unique identity niche and an employment port for the employees around…
Dr Ashish has always proved to be an able leader, often departing from the norms. He has proved this from the style of his clinical practice to floating of an healthcare IPO. The strategy of creating small focussed business units and combining them into one unit was done in which he combined innovation, prototype making, manufacturing, healthcare services, pharmacies, diagnostic facilities etc under one head Tejnaksh. He has been responsible in building the urology brand of the district nationally, being a pioneer in healthcare innovations and simulations.
Dr Ashish is the Achilles heel and a strong CEO of the company when it comes to national connections and international exposure and familiarity with the global healthcare systems. He has brought in a very strong digital touch to the healthcare system which is an important aspect today.
Despite his busy schedule at Tejnaksh and its outreach activities, Dr Ashish has always found time for academic meetings and makes himself frequently available for social causes. A multifaceted personality he would be found running, doing photography or playing a musical instrument when ever he gets time.
- M.B.B.S.- B. J. Medical college, Pune MBBS, MS(Gen surgery),
- M.S. ( General Surgery ) – B. J. Medical college, Pune
- Mch ( Urology) – Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai.
- DNB (Urology) –AIIMS New Delhi.
- MANAMS (Urology)
- Guinness World Record Holder (2 current records)
- Featured in “Ripley’s believe it or not” September 2011 issue
- Limca Book Record Holder
- World Record Academy Holder
- World Amateur Record Holder
- India book of Records (multiple records)
- India world records
Research & Innovation
- 15 patents applied
- 9 Innovative ideas published
- 54 Scientific Publications
- 150 plus scientific presentations
- Executive member of the Urology Society of India
- Executive member: Board of Research – Maharashtra university of Health sciences
- Recognised Professor of Urology by National Board of examinations
- Approved professor by the Medical Council of India and MUHS Nasik
- Reviewer for 3 national and international scientific journals
- Managing director of 11 educational institutes
- Executive Board member of 3 international scientific bodies
- Founder Uroinnovation foundation- A tink tank of researchers
- Life member of 13 scientific bodies
- Chief editor of Health Newspaper Tejarogya
- Regularly conducts free patient camps & CMEs for family physicians
- An avid photographer
- Founder of Stringstrasse – A music band comprising urologists
- Lead Guitarist, Vocalist
- Music composer
- Cyclist & Marathoner
- Blogger and Technocrat